Wrong Time Stamp on Voice Mail
tlouisehanson

The time stamp on my voice mail is one hour off.  This just sort of happened out of the blue.  I have been to both a Verizon store and Apple store, and no one knows what the problem is, nor how to fix it.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wrong Time Stamp on Voice Mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tlouisehanson, this is a mystery to us too! I recommend that you power your device off/on to soft reset it and ensure that it's retrieving signal from the closest cellular tower. Additionally, you will also need to reset the network on your device too in Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network. Keep us posted

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

My guess, the service address associated with the account is in a different time zone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ann154, thanks again for helping us support our customers  by providing information about the Voice Mail feature. The time stamp is in accordance with the time zone of where that device is currently located. That device retrieves signal from the nearest wireless tower which will reflect the time zone for the current location of that device.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes