Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
accidently deleted text I needed for court date
candace24

so my boss fired me via text message for a No call No show, I had a picture of the schedule and sent it to her so she would see that I was never actually scheduled that shift. I was able to get temporary unemployment but now they are appealing my case. Recently I was deleting things to get more memory on my phone and got rid of the text from my boss thinking that there was no longer any need for it. Now they are appealing my case and I need to retrieve those text messages. Is there any way I can somehow get those messages Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: accidently deleted text I needed for court date
vr6pwr84

if you have a backup from before you deleted the message you might be able to restore the phone to that date... just an idea.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

and even if you can't get the message back, you should still have the picture of the schedule right?

0 Likes
misskitty805

well I had important info on my phone too which is a bad idea for many reasons.  one reason is simple-loss of data!   You need to buy this USB STICK that plugs into computer while iphone is connected/tethered to PC  and it will have everything you wrote right there.  there's all kinds of data recovery sticks and software out there. get the best you can afford.  I think it does even lost/deleted email too.

0 Likes
misskitty805

oh yeah and in court cases if you send verizon your court papers or have your attorney send verizon letter they can send actual transcripts of texts sent and received.  You need to show court stamped document showing your case is all about the text messages.  Call Verizon and they will help you out with this, I know they will.  I love the customer support with Verizon.  Dial 611 send from your cell phone to reach Verizon.

0 Likes