after iso7 update
jj19632000

after doing an update to is07 I got the clock across the middle of the screen. how do I remove it? also how do i change fonts?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: after iso7 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jj19632000
I would be more than happy to assist you today! Was this the clock on your lock screen? To change the text size you would choose: Settings>General> Text size. You can change the size also by choosing Settings> General> Accessibility> and choose large type.

Please let me know about the clock, I would be happy to help with any issues.

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
jj19632000

Joel

Yes the clock is on the locked screen, I would like to remove it.

Joan

0 Likes
jj19632000

Joel

Can I reset my iphone back to the setting it came with? If I reset the phone to facture setting will I lose my pics and contcts? and will that remove the ISO7 update?

Joan

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A factory reset will give you a clean version of iOS 7 and not the previous iOS version.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there jj19632000!

I know it may take a little time to get used to the new iOS 7 but I assure you it just takes a little practice! There are some features of the phone that are part of the design and unfortunately can't be altered such as the clock on the lock screen.

Keep in mind we offer Wireless Workshops to help get to know your phone better! Check them out here: http://bit.ly/oc2kd5

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes