after update issues
dparkerv

After I updated to 7.0 Ive ran into a couple problems worst one I can not receive any texts from anyone with an iphone using 7.0 unless they turn their iMessage feature off but if they shut theirs off they cant receive texts from other people who have theirs on. I can send texts to anyone and they get them. I can receive texts from all other phones.  in the imessage settings on my phone it says waiting for activation when I try to log into my apple id it thinks for a minute then pops up sayscould not sign in pleast check your network connection and try again. Ive tried 3g, wifi, plugged into my computer nothing changes it. I then tried to restore the phone and it thinks about it for a minute then comes up with some error saying restore failed and phone basically locked up. also whenever I pull up an app an error message pops up and says connect to itunes to use push notifications and I have to hit ok then like 3 second later the same message pops up over and over and over...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: after update issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dparkerv, I can understand how this can be frustrating. Let's get this fixed.

You will need to perform a DFU restore on you iPhone, which will unfortunately erase your phone.

Plug your iPhone into the computer, hold down the Power and home button until the phone shuts off, once it does, release the power button but keep holding the home button. This will force your iPhone into Recovery Mode which can then be restored on your computer. Once the device is restored, please retest and keep us posted.

SammuelP
VZW Support

0 Likes