Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
can't make calls
skaquilts

yesterday in the middle of a call, the call dropped.  I tried to re-call party I had been talking to, but call would not go through.  Shortly after there was signal that I had voice mail, but I am unable to retrieve it.  problem persists today.  When I try to make a call, the phone displays name of person I was talking to yesterday with note "calling home..." but nothing happens.  When I try to end call there is note "call ending..."  and that message never goes away.  If I try to make another call, same sequence of events happens.  Have tried going to online live chat but activity just stops when I click for live shat.  I have iPhone 4.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: can't make calls
ttipgem

Have you tried a hard reset?  Holding the Power button and the Home button at the same time until the device shuts down and restarts?

Have you tried calling *228 and reactivating the device?

Have you tried resetting the networks on the device in the Settings?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ttipgem

Have you tried a hard reset?  Holding the Power button and the Home button at the same time until the device shuts down and restarts?

Have you tried calling *228 and reactivating the device?

Have you tried resetting the networks on the device in the Settings?

0 Likes
skaquilts

thanks!!  I did the hard reset and that seems to have resolved the problem.

0 Likes