cdma iphone 4
robinjoo1

hey i bought a used iphone 4 cdma model in the netherlands but how do i register it for verizon or activate it i only got phone and i phone itself

i can't find a phone number

my details are here

MEID A100001C88F969

SERIALNUMBER C79G3Q5PDD7

MODEL IS MC676LL/A

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cdma iphone 4
robinjoo1

edit i cant find number in iphone itself

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Are you trying to activate it on Verizon in the US?
Is it a Verizon branded phone?

If the answer is "yes" to both questions, then dial *228 from the phone.  Or call Verizon Customer Support at *611 from the phone.

If the answer is "no", can you elaborate on exactly what you are trying to do?  And what "number" you are looking for?

0 Likes
robinjoo1

The phone didnt come with a number itself

And i live in the NL

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

The "phone number" comes from the service provider not from the phone itself.

You cannot use a CDMA phone on a GSM network.

If you want to use a phone in the Netherlands, you need to get a phone that is compatible with the network service provider you are trying to use. An iPhone 4 from Verizon will not work.

0 Likes
robinjoo1

but i cant register new account cause i dont have any phone number

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

With whom are you trying to "register"?

Again I will reiterate that the phone number comes from the service provider.  You would need to contact a service provider in the Netherlands.

And again, you will need to get a phone that is compatible with the networks in your country.  A Verizon iPhone 4, which only has CDMA radio hardware inside it, will not work there.

If you are somehow trying to get service on Verizon, you will again not be able to use that phone outside the US.

0 Likes