Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
contacts and icons
pinkalou

I'm new to iphone and love it so far Smiley Happy Is there any way to turn a contact into an icon for my home screen? I would like to have an icon to call my husband without going into my contacts but I can't seem to figure out how. 

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: contacts and icons
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello pinkalou,

Welcome to the world of iPhone! I'm sure that you will love your new device. There are many great features that the iPhone provides. If you would like to setup a certain mobile number for easy access then there are two options that can be used for the iPhone. 

Option 1:Favorites can be setup on the device for easy dialing.

Option 2: Download a speed dial app.

To setup Favorites on the device simply touch the Phone icon and touch Favorites in the lower left on the screen. Once on the Favorites screen, simply touch the + in the top right corner to add a contact number to the Favorites screen. If you prefer an app for easy speed dial access then you can search speed dial in the app store. Even though I am unable to recommend an app, the reviews that's posted for each app is a great resource in helping you decide on which app best suits your needs. If you have any additional questions or concerns then don't hesitate to respond to this posting for help.

Thank you...

0 Likes
Re: contacts and icons
echo2011

I just bought this app for .99 cents, it works great and has some other features besides contacts.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1283366

0 Likes