Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
data plan help!
Caitcorinne

If I were to buy an iphone from a friend and switch my service over to it would verizon find out and make me upgrade to the 30 dollar plan? I currently have a blackberry and so I have the 300mb plan and I love it because I never go over and I always use wifi where ever I go so I don't want to have to upgrade my plan, but I want an iphone instead of a blackberry. And my contract is not up yet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: data plan help!
gina7239

I think it might need to be changed but maybe not because your not upgrading to another 2 yr contract. But I say you might because that plan could be blackberrys only.

0 Likes
Re: data plan help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Caitcorinne,
I am so happy to hear that you are considering an awesome device like the iPhone!  I can confirm that the 300MB plan was specifically designed for Blackberry devices and you will have to move to current data pricing if activating an iPhone.  We do have a 300MB option on our new Share Everything plan if you only have a single line on your account.  You can review all of your plan options and complete an upgrade online through My Verizon. http://www.vzw.com/signin
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes