discouraged
amyrusso1013
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a iphone 4 online on tuesday mostly b/c of the free two day shipping. I also wanted to try out a iphone before i went and bought the iphone5  so i got tthe iphone 4 and it was also free. I have been  talking over and over with online chat and customer service over the phone and been getting the run around about about my order. Can they not look it up with the online order number ? Respresentatives keep telling me they can't but i should have the phone by today. But I haven't recieved a email telling me it was been shipped and it was been over 32 hours since my purchase. i work third shift so i need to know if it coming to today and around what time would be nice as well . please help me resolve this . no one has been helpful threw the chat on the website or the customer service over the phone.. Its not good business to keep telling your customers to do things over and over ... <same exact things> with no results. I feel as if i am being pushed around to person to person without any results or answers to my problem.

I have received one email that was a order conformation email. So the only number i have with my order is a online order number. Please help me !

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: discouraged
amyrusso1013
Enthusiast - Level 3

well finally just got a hold on the online sales team over the phone that is apparently who i needed to talk to. They had to verify my address for some odd reason. I would suggest that verizon that you send out a email when this problem occurs so your customers know what is going on with their purchase. I have know clue how i would have known this if i hadn't finally gotten a hold of the right person to discuss this issue with. An idea for you guys it to put in your order status if info of the customer needs to be verified at least they would 1. know that their order was received and 2. could solve the problem fast thus getting their phone at the promised 2 day shipping. 😃

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Calm down, the link below will help you. I cannot understand why the telephone people at verizon could not give this url to you.    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/order-status   Good Luck

0 Likes
amyrusso1013
Enthusiast - Level 3

i probably should have mentioned that i did that already and since my purchase on tues it still says processing. I was told by a rep that i should have gotten a email about shipping yesterday. So just confused as to what is going on.

0 Likes
Not applicable

in your email there is a telephone number for the sales department. I would call that and not Verizon customer service.

In past experience with the sales email confirmation I did as you said you did and if the screen showed anything but shipped and a FedEx tracking number I simply called and cancelled the order.

Be wary that in cancelling the phone may ship at a later date and you would have to send it back. or refuse it. a real hassle .

If you are not a present customer then I would say you now know what type of service to expect from Verizon, so I would run as fast as you can to another cell company, you could have went into a Verizon Corporate Store and got your iphone4 and then before your 14 days were up just returned everything to the store and cancel the contract and go elsewhere.

check your spam folder in case verizon email was blocked.

0 Likes
amyrusso1013
Enthusiast - Level 3

yuh i have talked to the sales team ...... customer service and the activation dept .... why them i dont know they transfered me there. and yes i am a new customer. that is the main reason they said they can't look up anything about my order. sales tells me that they can't look up any orders yet. lol my mom has been with them for over a decade and always told me good things about them . One of the reasons i went with them. I used to be a prepaid with virgin mobile but it is more a hassle then anything else. I guess i have to stay up all day instead of sleeping for work tonight just make sure if the phone comes or not since i was told by one rep that it should arrive today that the online status sometimes takes a long time to update itself . but i don't know. 😃

0 Likes
amyrusso1013
Enthusiast - Level 3

well finally just got a hold on the online sales team over the phone that is apparently who i needed to talk to. They had to verify my address for some odd reason. I would suggest that verizon that you send out a email when this problem occurs so your customers know what is going on with their purchase. I have know clue how i would have known this if i hadn't finally gotten a hold of the right person to discuss this issue with. An idea for you guys it to put in your order status if info of the customer needs to be verified at least they would 1. know that their order was received and 2. could solve the problem fast thus getting their phone at the promised 2 day shipping. 😃

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ahh now I understand. New customers go through a credit check. If verizon decides to give you service without a security deposit then they will ship the phone to you with no problem. if not they will require a security deposit up to $400 and after you pay it they will ship you your device and start new service.

maybe you can have another person wait for the delivery so you can get some sleep for work. Just an idea.

0 Likes
Not applicable

opps just seen your reply. Glad it worked out for you.

0 Likes
amyrusso1013
Enthusiast - Level 3

well that was my first thought actually. but the sales chat rep told me that if i had to put a deposit down that they would have asked me at check out. So i knew that wasn't the issue. As i said i was told that b/c i didn't go to the postal service to have my address changed yet it was taken to the fraud dept for a check. they needed to verifiy my address apparently lol. Still they really need to put that in their communication with the online status so people know what is going on.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You are asking for problems by playing games like this.  You should simply have gone to a store, looked at the phone you want, and bought it.  You may very well run into all kinds of issues with this stunt.  If you do, don't come back here complaining.

0 Likes