Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
email push notifications
stork

It's been about two weeeks that my email notifications have NOT pushed to my locked screen.  Since this time I have had to open my email icon and then I am connected, then my emails are downloaded ONLY at this time.  I have not changed any of my settings.  I almost think this is timed with the new OS download.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: email push notifications
Not applicable

Sometimes settings get changed during an OS update.  Go into your phone's email settings and make sure they are as you want them.

0 Likes
stork

That doesn't work but thank you anyway!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you jimfitzgerald for assisting stork. Stork, have you tried to delete the e-mail from your device? Here is how: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=39569 .

Once you delete the e-mail account, add it back. Make sure you enable push notifications when setting up the e-mail account. You can do this by going to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Select the e-mail account > Mail should be turned on.

Let us know if that works.

Thank you,

Lena A.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes