facetime
msmilezm22

i cant get my facetime to work!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: facetime
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Are you trying to initiate or accept the call when you are connected to Wi-Fi?

florabreeden

trying to initiate call

0 Likes
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Good evening florabreeden.

What device do you have, an iPhone, or iPad?  If you have the iPhone and are calling another iPhone, (4 & 4S), you can call the other person's number and then tap FaceTime.  You can also go to Contacts and then tap FaceTime.

If you're unable to activate or make FaceTime calls, turn off FaceTime and then back on.  (iPhone: Settings> Phone)

If you can't FaceTime a particular contact, make sure you have the correct number/ e-mail address, and make sure you are using the correct method of contacting that person.  (iPhone 4/ 4S, use phone number; iPod Touch 4th Generation, use e-mail address.)  Both parties must have an active WiFi connection.

If you're still unable to use FaceTime, please provide specific devices, methods, and errors so we can give you the exact steps to troubleshoot and resolve so you can successfully call via FaceTime.

I trust this information is helpful.

Thank you,

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
guptonl

I am trying to use Facetime from my iPhone 4 to my iPad2 using the "assigned" phone number for the iPad. This does not seem to work. Request your suggestions.

I can use facetime from the same iPad2 to the same iPhone4.

0 Likes