giving a phone for a gift
jrk1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am upgrading my son's phone from a basic prepaid to a smartphone prepaid. Do I have to choose the plan and all that when I order the phone online- I am giving this to him for Christmas and he will be using his existing phone until then. Can it all be activated and switched over after I receive it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: giving a phone for a gift
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, jrk1. That sounds really exciting, and are sure he will love his new phone! We mostly handle post pay accounts, so we please ask that you reach out to our prepay team at 888-294-6804 . They can let you know what the best options are in order to help you purchase the new phone, and make it a seamless transition going from that phone to another.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: giving a phone for a gift
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, jrk1. That sounds really exciting, and are sure he will love his new phone! We mostly handle post pay accounts, so we please ask that you reach out to our prepay team at 888-294-6804 . They can let you know what the best options are in order to help you purchase the new phone, and make it a seamless transition going from that phone to another.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes