grandfathered unlimited plan
joanjamille

When will the grandfathered users no longer have to unlimited data plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
grandfathered unlimited plan
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Huh?  Your question doesn't make sense.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: grandfathered unlimited plan
joanjamille

It makes perfect sense. Apparently those who have been grandfathered into the unlimited data plans that they have had are now going to end the unlimited plans for data. Meaning they will have to be limited to certain amounts GB of data

<Full name removed for privacy per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Sent from my iPhone

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

when you upgrade to a new phone

0 Likes
michaeloffline

Unlimited is now bye-bye. The option to use the "unlimited" data plan has been extinct for a month or so now. No more countless hours of pandora for this guy Smiley Sad

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

misinformation...you can still keep unlim if you pay full retail or acquire a phone on craigslist & don't do an upgrade.

fwiw:

i don't like anything in the verizon lineup & bought a 2nd droidx as a backup. if i need it, won't be an upgrade.

0 Likes
Not applicable

michaeloffline wrote:

Unlimited is now bye-bye. The option to use the "unlimited" data plan has been extinct for a month or so now. No more countless hours of pandora for this guy Smiley Sad

MILLIONS of people still have unlimited. Will Verizon eventually kill it off completely? Yes. My guess is sometime after June 2014.

0 Likes