Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
help my yahoo email acct keeps getting hacked on my iphone. i keep changing the password on my computer then go to my iphone and log in and then i start getting hacked. please please help.
janelle1967

my iphone yahoo email acct keeps getting hacked. i change my password on my computer then log off and go to my iphone and log in with my new password and then it happens again I get hacked and my contacts are getting angry. please please advise. i am not computer or iphone savey at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: help my yahoo email acct keeps getting hacked on my iphone. i keep changing the password on my computer then go to my iphone and log in and then i start getting hacked. please please help.
B33
Sr. Leader

I would say it's time to Take your Computer into you Local P.C. Store an get it Cleaned out. An then have your Local Verizon Store Flash that I-Phone an start over with a complete New Yahoo Account. The reason your getting hacked is some is Tracking you. If you don't have one get a Good Router for your Computer an install some Top Notch security Like Kaperski, or Norton Take a look on File Hippo.com they show a lot of  Security choices an other things that you can use on your computer. To help in aid targeting your Computer.

Foot Note: Most of the Time when you take your Computer in to get it Cleaned the store that you take it will install a good Antivirus Program. Check with local Computer stores an see what there Policy is on that. An good Luck.

0 Likes