Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
help
kassey10

I just bought a BRAND NEW iPhone 4S 3 weeks ago. it was running great until a couple of days ago. it is now slow and takes forever to upload EVERYTHING!  my software is up to date, I've restarted it, I turned off all notifications thinking that would help.   nothing is working and i'm starting to not like my new phone.   HELP

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: help
gina7239

Are you getting a zero up top left. If so that could be it. I'm not saying that signal is correct. I've been past 4 days getting bad signal whee I've had good signal. They think it's software issue I'm up to date like you.

0 Likes
gina7239

Where I've got good signal.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

kassey10,

I'm sorry to learn that your new iPhone isn't responding properly. You should be able to love a new phone! Before this began, did you download any new applications or update any applications? Had you synced to iTunes before this happened? You've done a great deal of troubleshooting and that's awesome! I would like for you to back up your information from the phone to iCloud or iTunes, then perform a hard reset (http://bit.ly/PnvOsi). The backup process is included on within that link as well.  Please keep me posted.

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

kassey10,

I'm sorry to learn that your new iPhone isn't responding properly. You should be able to love a new phone! Before this began, did you download any new applications or update any applications? Had you synced to iTunes before this happened? You've done a great deal of troubleshooting and that's awesome! I would like for you to back up your information from the phone to iCloud or iTunes, then perform a hard reset (http://bit.ly/PnvOsi). The backup process is included on within that link as well.  Please keep me posted.

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes