Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
help!
jannarenee

i bought a new iphone 4s from the vzw store at a local mall yesterday but it still has not been activated! my old droid no longer works either. the store employee said it would 'self activate' later on but i has been over 24 hours. he said that it was a network issue but maybe im just not doing something right?? i have registered it and synced it to my itunes already, tried to dial *228 but can't make any calls from the phone. my account says my phone is transferred to the iphone already. do i have to do anything else other than wait it out?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: help!
gina7239

Call *611 or 18009220204. Mine did the same thing but it told me to call on a different phone. They will put in the info for it to work. That's the best guess I could guess. Some smartphone u need to call for it to work. Does iTunes recognize ur phone number?

0 Likes
jannarenee

itunes shows the phone number as n/a. i had verizon try to help me for hours and they transferred me to apple. at least customer service is friendly . i think i might have a bad phone. still no service days and days later =[.

0 Likes
Not applicable

jannarenee,

I apologize for the delay in activation, I would be happy to assist. If this is still ongoing, please send me a direct message.

Thank you!

AdamE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gina7239

Did u try *228 option 1 after doing iTunes. Mine only worked after Verizon put the meid number into there system

0 Likes
jannarenee

Got a new iphone, Verizon staff was very friendly and replaced the phone. It was a dud phone. So happy with my working phone!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes