how do i set up my personal hot spot?
imkennyduck

How do I set up my personal hotspot?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do i set up my personal hot spot?
havoczero522
Enthusiast - Level 3

settings, personal hotspot

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Kenny,

That is a great question! I understand how important it is to fully understand how to use your device to its fullest. Let's get your hotspot up and running properly. In order to have access to this feature, you will need to verify that your account is provisioned correctly. If you are on the Share Everything Plan, this feature is included. If you are on a different plan, please make sure you have added the additional $20.00 hotspot feature. Once you have verified this information, please follow the below listed steps for activation.

Settings
Personal Hotspot
Select On
Follow Instructions Listed On Device

If you are still having issues after following the above listed steps, please let us know. Have a great weekend!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Suppport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
POE4

I am having problems with this also.  I have the shared everything plan and when I turn my personal hotspot on at my house, it acts like it is connecting and then it tells me 'Limited access" and won't connect to the internet.  It worked for the 1st month or so and now I can't get it to work at all.  HELP!

0 Likes
lilisi86

Is this included in my plan?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question lilisi86. Yes, the feature is included if you are on Shared data and $20.00 for older plans but data used will be deducted from data plan with shard data. Her is a list of plans http://bit.ly/xdDajD . Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes