Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
how does replacement work with phone issues
Hotle89

Alright so the phone has a battery issue. It won't hold a charge for long and needs to be charged around every 4 hrs of limited use. the phone is just over a year old and is also having issues with the flash not working or even turning on as a flashlight. i was wondering if this would be under a warranty replacement or if we have to pay for a new one? just need to know where to go from here?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how does replacement work with phone issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hotle89,

Have no fear help is here! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the battery on your device holding a charge. Verizon hands down stands behind their products and all phones come with a one year manufacture warranty. In addition you also have the option of adding insurance to your device that will protect against any physical damage or if it's lost/stolen? Provided below in an outline of our device replacement program http://bit.ly/pBjESP. I hope this information helps!

Thank you,

Georgep_vzw

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes