how to remove pictures from my phone
rinconjoe

i have an album I want to remove delete and a few other pictures , how do i delete them from my phone i really hate iTunes and i cloud guess because cant figure out how to use same and both class's at the local store i work again both days  thanks all.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: how to remove pictures from my phone
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Go to the album that you want to delete pics from (or go into Camera Roll), touch the icon at the bottom left of the screen (looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it), touch each picture you want to delete and when finished selecting, click the word delete at the bottom right of the screen. You can look at the iPhone owner's manual for questions like this and many others either by downloading it to your computer from the Apple Support site (www.apple.com/support) or look at it directly on your iPhone by going to Safari. It is pre-saved to your bookmarks.

0 Likes
rinconjoe

thanks but when i do that the think at bottom are share , copy and add too no wear to delete , that why i cant figure out how no delete .

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you are in an album you created the option may say "remove" (should be the last option at the bottom right and it should be red). It sounds like you are in the Photo Library album ( or another album that you may have synced to your device from a computer using iTunes). In that case, any changes to that album will have to be done in the original location of the album (on the computer) and then you will need to sync your iPhone again. This may also be possible via iCloud syncing, but you would need to look at the owner's manual or look on the Apple Support site to see if that is the case. If you go to the link I provided in my original response you will be able to search whatever issue you are having and likely find Apple articles that will help you. A few examples (may or may not help you):

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4236 - Syncing photos using iTunes (click the link within the article that explains how to delete)

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf - see pg 93. You may also want to start on pg 88, the beginning of the Photos chapter (chap. 11). Ultimately, this will be one of the most important links for you to find out info about features and how to work them on your iPhone. You can either save the link or download the PDF to your computer. This info is also available on your iPhone as I mentioned before. If all else fails, you can go to your local Apple store (if available) for help or look at the forums on the Apple Support site for additional help if you haven't already.

0 Likes