Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i can no longer receive my verizon email
Sissy1971

the mail server "incoming.verizon.net" is not responding. verify that you have entered the correct account info in mail settings.

I haven't changed a thing but I can not longer get email

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: i can no longer receive my verizon email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sissy1971,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing your email on your device. When you try to log in on a computer are you having any trouble? Also you haven't made any changes to the email overall before this error occurred? I would suggest removing the email completely from the device and then reinstalling it. Keep us updated on how this works.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i can no longer receive my verizon email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sissy1971,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing your email on your device. When you try to log in on a computer are you having any trouble? Also you haven't made any changes to the email overall before this error occurred? I would suggest removing the email completely from the device and then reinstalling it. Keep us updated on how this works.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes