i had no service since july 14.....i cancelled my services today July 31...Do i still have to pay my bill that says "billing period July 14-August 13" even though i couldn't use phone at all??
mara15

Do I need to pay??

Can I use my phone with a different carrier if I no longer have a contract and since I bought the phone??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i had no service since july 14.....i cancelled my services today July 31...Do i still have to pay my bill that says "billing period July 14-August 13" even though i couldn't use phone at all??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mara15,

We're truly saddened to hear that have cancelled your services. We hope to be your service provider again in the near future.

While we do bill services a month in advance, if you cancelled service prior to that date and your mobile number was not ported to another carrier, you will be credited for the dates through the billing cycle in which you did not have active service. To determine if you are able to utilize the device with another carrier, you would have to review that information with the new service provider.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i had no service since july 14.....i cancelled my services today July 31...Do i still have to pay my bill that says "billing period July 14-August 13" even though i couldn't use phone at all??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mara15,

We're truly saddened to hear that have cancelled your services. We hope to be your service provider again in the near future.

While we do bill services a month in advance, if you cancelled service prior to that date and your mobile number was not ported to another carrier, you will be credited for the dates through the billing cycle in which you did not have active service. To determine if you are able to utilize the device with another carrier, you would have to review that information with the new service provider.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes