Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i phone wont connect to wifi after upate was installed
kingjackal

i have an I phone 4s that was given to me I am trying to get it operational for my son to use however it will not connect to wifi, this was the problem to begin with the when one of the updates occurred it would no longer connect to wifi.  I have tried all the fixes, reset network, reset all settings, cannot erase phone because you have to be connected to wifi, have downloaded the latest version update from itunes, does anyone have any suggestions.

Labels (1)
Re: i phone wont connect to wifi after upate was installed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello kingjackal,

The use of wifi is a great way to supplement your data usage and get the most out of your device. Let's partner together and get your iPhone 4s connected to wifi. May I ask what iOS and carrier version do you have installed on the iPhone 4s? Also, what type of wifi network are you trying to connect to? For example, a public, work, school, or home wifi network? Have you tried multiple wifi networks to isolate the issue to the device? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes