iMessage displays "not delivered" all the time
jkalef
Enthusiast - Level 1

every iMessage i send says 'delivered' for a second, then switches to 'not delivered' even though my recipients tell me they have been.  and their messages to me (which i DO receive) also say 'not delivered'

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iMessage displays "not delivered" all the time
jkalef
Enthusiast - Level 1

looks like the trouble was due to my iPad, which is linked to my same apple i.d.  once i turned iMessage and FaceTime off/on the trouble cleared up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
emcem

I am having the same problem. Not just on my iPhone too, also on my computer iMessage thing. Frustrating. People keep res-sending me messages, because they think they are not being delivered.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jkalef lets make certain that everything is on the same page! Are you experiencing any trouble with other Apple services, like FaceTime? Does this happen intermittently or all the time? Have you noticed this happens when you're connected to Wi Fi or to the network? To ensure your device is properly syncing, I would recommend Resetting the Network Settings http://vz.to/1lk3Jp7 . Keep us posted!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jkalef
Enthusiast - Level 1

looks like the trouble was due to my iPad, which is linked to my same apple i.d.  once i turned iMessage and FaceTime off/on the trouble cleared up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emcem, Gotta get those messages through the first time. Let's get to the root of the problem. Trouble when using our data network, Wi-Fi or both? Any trouble with loading webpages in Safari or streaming video? Try turning iMessage off and back on and resetting the network settings. Re-test and let us know how its working.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes