Re: iPhone 4 3G issues in the King of Prussia, PA area
obrienb

Still having issues...I have tried everything suggested in this forum and still no luck.  I really wish Verizon would reply on this forum or make some sort of public announcement.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes
20psi

Well I talked to them yesterday and what worked for me was go into settings > general> reset> reset network settings.. Let it do it's thing and when it rebooted I had it..... Hope that helps

0 Likes
maddysue_

Thank you, this worked for me as well!

My iPhone 4 has been having the same issues with 3G for the past two days, along with 2 of my friends who also have Verizon iPhones. But I reset network settings and now it's working. Hopefully it doesn't stop again...

0 Likes
Sarybeth

Anyone have any answers???I live in South Jersey...turned off my phone, reset network connections...still nothing since yesterday. IMessage wont work, internet, games, email...nothing through 3G will work although I have full bars and 3G symbol is up.

0 Likes
joey0127

I was having the same problem all day yesterday. When I got home from work I installed the new iOS 5.1 update and that seems to have fixed the problem.  If you haven't already done so try updating to 5.1 and see if that helps.

0 Likes
20psi

I should have mentioned that I also did the 5.1 update but the problem still happened this morn after I did the update last night

0 Likes
orangestang07
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in Bordentown, NJ & while I had no problems with service yesterday, this morning around 11:00 my service ceased to exist.  I tried turning the phone of then on about 4 times, then tried the soft reset w/still no change.  I called Verizon & the tech said they're having network problems & are working to resolve them.  It's now 1:45 & still no service.  Anyone else having problems?  I'm going to try 20psi's suggestion & see if it works. 

0 Likes
key1880

I have had the same problem for the past 2 days!  Lehigh Valley area

0 Likes
fasnachm

I emailed customer service yesterday about the problem.  The response I received today was to call *228 and press option 2 to update my roaming capabilities.  I did that and so far, everything is working.

0 Likes
Phillysteak

Had the same problem for last two days (Mar 13/14), 5 bars, no data.  Just tried the suggestion of resetting Network Settings, and it worked.  Now have data connection again. 

0 Likes