iPhone 4 3G issues
BabyMac87

My 3G stopped working on my phone today.  I am in a Western suburb of Chicago.  The wireless works fine but the 3G is what I am having an issue with.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Does anyone have a solution or a way to help me?  I tried calling customer care but they are already closed.  😕

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4 3G issues
jack_pine

My 3g went out last night about 7pm and has not come back yet. I am in the way western chicago suburbs. This both on my phone and air card (two different accounts)

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

BabyMac87 and jack_pine, loosing 3g signal is difficult because it stops you from using the phone to its full potential and can occur at times when your unable to receive the assistance you need to resolve the issue. I was able to locate reports of some network issues in Illinois during the time you posted your issue to the forum. This issue has since been resolved by our technicians and enginners. Please let me and the community know if your issues was resolved. If your still having signal issues, additional trouble-shooting will need to be performed. I recommend power cycling your phone.

0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi jack_pine,

I understand your concerns. It is very disappointing to experience service issues. As indicated by the previous Social Media Team representative an outage was reported (and resolved) in the Illinois area. I trust that the service issues you were experiencing have been resolved by now.

Please keep in mind that this is a peer to peer forum and while our Social Media Team monitors the activity on these forums, we offer more efficient ways to get troubleshooting assistance for critical issues such as the one outlined on your post.

You can contact us on Twitter @VZWSupport Monday to Friday 7am - 10pm and Saturday 7am - 4pm CST.

You can also call us at 1-800-922-0204 for immediate assistance from 6am to 11pm CST any day of the week including Sunday. Please have your phone fully charged and available for troubleshooting when you call us.

0 Likes