Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
iPhone 4 8 GB--acting up
susan_hulett

Hello

My question concerns the photos and phone shutting down random apps for no reason.

(1)  The photos--  photos that were fine and dandy last week (clear) are now fuzzy.  I really don't know why.  I re-set it from a saved back up and they are still fuzzy.

(2)  The phone-- shutting down random apps, several per day.  These apps include what came on the phone as well as apps downloaded from Apple/

I shut it off every day and clear the open apps when needed.  Is it time to just get another phone or can I keep this one working until November (when I get an upgrade).

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4 8 GB--acting up
susan_hulett

I didn't mean to select "assumed answered"

Thanks! 

0 Likes
TXBrick

Mine too!  I'm about to throw it out the window!  Husb says its because I downgraded my plan to save $$ so Verizon is getting back at me.   Hope someone has suggestions.  Maybe take it to the Apple Store?  dunno.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes
susan_hulett

It was getting very frustrating.  I had another phone I had used for an extra line for my husband (who didn't use it, so I cancelled it)....I'm using that one until my upgrade in November.  It had an Internal Error when I was trying to clean it out, etc so I just activated the other one on my line.  Thanks so much for your reply!  Hope you don't have to throw it out the window! 

0 Likes