iPhone 4 8 GB--acting up
susan_hulett

Hello

My question concerns the photos and phone shutting down random apps for no reason.

(1)  The photos--  photos that were fine and dandy last week (clear) are now fuzzy.  I really don't know why.  I re-set it from a saved back up and they are still fuzzy.

(2)  The phone-- shutting down random apps, several per day.  These apps include what came on the phone as well as apps downloaded from Apple/

I shut it off every day and clear the open apps when needed.  Is it time to just get another phone or can I keep this one working until November (when I get an upgrade).

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4 8 GB--acting up
susan_hulett

I didn't mean to select "assumed answered"

Thanks! 

0 Likes
TXBrick

Mine too!  I'm about to throw it out the window!  Husb says its because I downgraded my plan to save $$ so Verizon is getting back at me.   Hope someone has suggestions.  Maybe take it to the Apple Store?  dunno.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes
susan_hulett

It was getting very frustrating.  I had another phone I had used for an extra line for my husband (who didn't use it, so I cancelled it)....I'm using that one until my upgrade in November.  It had an Internal Error when I was trying to clean it out, etc so I just activated the other one on my line.  Thanks so much for your reply!  Hope you don't have to throw it out the window! 

0 Likes