iPhone 4 adn the iOS7 Update
Heather2509

My iphone 4 has been a hot mess ever since I updated to the new OS.  I had my phone for over 2 years with absolutly no issues and now all of a sudden with this update nothing seems to work.  Battery drains to next to nothign while Im at work when normally it would go down to 70%, apps crash, my mail icon doesn't pull my junk fodler all the time anymore or it won't update, my keybaord takes forever to show up in more than one prgram, and now to top it all off I don't have the service I used to have before the update.  While at work all day I used to alwasy have 3g...now Im luck if it shows up with 1x and while I'm at it, what is this 1x?  I've never had it before and now my phone shows that is the servive about 90% of the time!

How the heck do I go back to iOS6?  I want my old phone back!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4 adn the iOS7 Update
Not applicable

The phone cannot be rolled back to an earlier state. However you might want to do a phone reset under settings then go and enter your apple I'd and password and as long as your information is saved to either iTunes or cloud service you should get your device settings and purchases and contacts back. However if you never used I cloud to store your information you will have a fresh wiped device.

You might like to check the Apple support forums first at http://www.apple.com to see if others have a solution.

I own the same device and none of the issues you mention have I encountered.

1x is like the slowest possible speed you can use. Its lower or at the old 700baud dial up speed from many years ago.

Or stop into a apple store and see if they can assist. But there will be a charge if after the one year warranty.

Good Luck

0 Likes