iPhone 4 issues.
TMA9008

I recently purchased a iPhone 4 to replace my Droid 4 that has begun to not work properly. It worked fine for roughly 4 days. On the Saturday it randomly turned off and would not turn on unless it was plugged in. It was not dead, the battery was at 86%, but never fully charged after being on the charger for a few hours.. It would work for a while but then even that wouldn't work. I got it to work while plugged into my car's charger but the time would be 2 hours ahead and it was searching for service.

I have ios 7, the most recent version of iTunes, uninstalled and reinstalled it. It's stuck in Recovery Mode, will not restore and now will not be on at all without being plugged in, even then I've tried 3 different chargers and still it won't be on, all work with my iPod. I managed to get it to restore once, but it was searching for service and was dated to 1/1/14 (i believe) and the time was 6:42 or around there. When I try to restore, I get either error 4005 or 21. Last night it was also stuck on the black screen with the apple logo on it, eventually turned on and said it had 1% of energy; but never moved off of that percentage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Labels (1)
0 Likes