Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 4 not receiving text MSG from 1 sender
Motherbird
I just got my phone exchanged due to hardware issues &. I wasn't able to get texts from 1 person on my old phone. She gets my messages but I can't get hers. Before I downloaded my backup to the new phone it was working fine, I was hoping the new phone would resolve the issue. It did until I downloaded all my info as a backup. I reset my phone again & it didn't do anything. I can get & receive messages from everyone else. I even deleted her contact & manually put in her number. Still nothing.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: iPhone 4 not receiving text MSG from 1 sender
Motherbird
I did the reset again because I thought about it some more. After the first reset I downloaded the saved version of my phone. I had the issue again. This time I reset my phone & didn't use my saved copy I started new & it seems so have resolved my issue. Thank you for the help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Leader

Initially it sounds like something with your backup data caused the issue with your new device but if you restored your device again without using the backup and the issue still exists it wouldn't appear to be the issue at all. Since the problem seems to only be with one person are you sure it's not an issue on their end and with their network that is stopping you from receiving the messages? Have you tried *228 option 2 to see if that helps?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Since you’ve done the master reset please PM me your name and number and I can file a trouble ticket for you. This is the next step forward in resolving this issue.  I Hope this helps.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Motherbird
I did the reset again because I thought about it some more. After the first reset I downloaded the saved version of my phone. I had the issue again. This time I reset my phone & didn't use my saved copy I started new & it seems so have resolved my issue. Thank you for the help.
0 Likes