iPhone 4S [Shipping]
xKonvict-
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey guys, I am new to the forums.

I ordered an iPhone 4S - White - 16 GB on October 18th, 2011 @ around 6:00 PM EST [Tuesday].

I went into a local VerizonWireless center and got a representative to order one for me from one of their computers.

When I got home, I got an email confirmation of my order with my order # and order location.

It also said "Ship By: 10/28/2011".

That is the only email I have received from Verizon Wireless and I'm not sure if I'll be receiving my iPhone by this coming Friday 😕

I read on other topics that people who order by Oct. 18 will receiver their phone by Nov. 4 (facepalm) and also people get their tracking number from Verizon about 2 days before the actual delivery date.

Can anyone clarify EVERYTHING up for me? I'm pretty darn anxious of getting my first iPhone/Smartphone.

If you can, please tell me the possibility of getting it by this Friday [Oct. 28] or next Friday [Nov. 4]!

Best Regards,

-David T.

P.S. - My grammar may be horrible in this post. . . It's only because I'm Asian! :smileyhappy:

EDIT 1: If it makes any difference.. I live in North Carolina!

EDIT 2: When I check my order status on the Verizon Wireless website, where I bubble in "VerizonWireless.com".. It says, "We received your order and it is in process.  - - - Expected Ship Date: 10/28/2011". But when I bubble in the "VerizonWireless Store".. It only shows my order # but the Tracking Number field is blank.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 4S [Shipping]
xKonvict-
Enthusiast - Level 3

ahhhh, just checked my order status on VerizonWireless.com and this time, it showed a tracking # for FedEx :smileywink:

Overnight shipping, will arrive by Oct. 28, 2011 - 4:30 PM! :smileyhappy:

I love Verizon once again!!

- David T.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SRH786

That's what it used to show for me. Mine used to show ship date of 10/28 but I received it today (Oct 25). It actually shpped on the 24th. There is probaby no way to know exactly when you'll receive yours. Hopefully earlier than 11/04... The waiting sucks :smileysad:

0 Likes
xKonvict-
Enthusiast - Level 3

What day did you buy yours? 

0 Likes
SRH786

I placed the order around 10:00 am on 10/14.

0 Likes
xKonvict-
Enthusiast - Level 3

Bump - Anyone else? Help Please :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
mthokie21

I ordered the 4S 16GB black on Tuesday morning, October 18th...around 10am. My status also says that the order has been received and is in process, expected ship date October 28th. I haven't received any further communication. I'm also anxious for my first iPhone and hoping it ships by or on Friday!

0 Likes
africanhut
Enthusiast - Level 3

I too am waiting. I ordered mine on 10/17 from a store as well and called vzw yesterday and they said it still shows that it is to arrive by 10/28. I have checked my debit card and they have no took the $$ for it yet nor is there any other information about it shipping. It was my understanding that it is 2 day shipping so it should go out today to get to me by Friday. It is frustrating but we can do nothing but wait. That poster that got his/hers yesterday, did you get a shipping confirmation on it? Need to be home to sign for it so I need to know what day it is being delivered (although I do have a FedEx doortag that I can sign but I don't want to keep putting it on the door everytime I go somewhere). I figure it is not going to ship until that take their money out of the bank right??

0 Likes
xKonvict-
Enthusiast - Level 3

10/26 .. still no tracking # email or anything.. #smh.

0 Likes
mthokie21

I contacted Verizon last week about my order because my card wasn't charged yet either so I was worried the order didn't go through and I was told they won't charge the money to your card until the day the phone ships.

0 Likes
xKonvict-
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just went to go check my order status on the VerizonWireless order status thingy..

Found a + in the Tracking # box and I clicked it and it says...

Ship Date:

Courier:

Hope I get it by Friday! :smileyhappy: I didn't get a tracking # email yet either so.

0 Likes