Re: iPhone 4S, fine for nearly 2 years and now nothing.
Doridoo29
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have that thank you very much go tsk tsk somewhere else.. As I have stated before I am NOT the only having this issue.. But thanks for your 2 cents..

0 Likes
Doridoo29
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow I don't know if you have noticed or not but there are some really snarky people on here. I mean if you don't have anything to offer or any suggestions why must you respond with rude comments? I do not understand that.

0 Likes
smf101511
Enthusiast - Level 2

Trying to ignore them.  The only reason I have this phone is because it was a gift.  I don't have any other way of contacting people.  No house phone and no old phone to go back too because my grandparents are using them.  With it being Christmas I don't exactly have an extra $500 laying around.

Doridoo29
Enthusiast - Level 3

I totally understand I don't have extra money laying around and if I was to do the total equipment coverage I would still have to pay 50.00 for a refurbished one.. With that I could just get a new phone

0 Likes
lonix

I just spent nearly 90 min speaking with a couple of Verizon  reps regarding my 2 year-old iphone 4s. It just stopped receiving and making calls, and texts would be erratic. Some would send, others would not. Long story short- after much troubleshooting, they are sending me a replacement phone. These troubles all started after I upgraded to the new OS 7.

DON'T UPGRADE TO OS7, esp. if you have 4s. I pay xtra for the insurance per month, so replacement is free. But it's a drag I have to wait a few days for it to arrive.

On the positive side, Verizon reps were helpful, friendly.

0 Likes