iPhone 4S unlock in Russia
manindaniil

Hello!

I have iPhone 4S bought on eBay.  Phone is blocked by Verizon.

I heard that it is possible to unblock officially the device at Verizon.

Help to unlock phone.

No account on Verizon I have.

imei: xxxxxxx  << Actual # removed to comply with >>

model: MD277LL

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4S unlock in Russia
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon will not unlock your phone unless it is currently active on a Verizon line of service and that line of service has been active for at least 60 days. Your best plan of action would be to sell it on ebay and purchase one which is already unlocked.

0 Likes
manindaniil

On the Internet very many people will unlock iphone only on imei, but for a big payment.

Why then Verizon can't officially unlock the device on imei?

If on eBay sell the locked devices, here that now to do to me?

I have Verizon sim-card, but it doesn't work in Russia.

Now I have useless phone on hands.

In fact, Verizon can unlock it, but so to speak doesn't want, I won't be able to get an account on your site, I won't be able to make calls, and phone for a long time outside the USA.

I ask you, help me to make an unlock.

0 Likes
pedrobravo

<Duplicate post deleted for cross posting violations per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You are correct that Verizon can unlock it, but they WILL NOT unlock it unless the phone is currently active on a Verizon line of service and the line of service has been in service for at least 60 days.

I can't help you. I am just a Verizon customer. You have been made aware of what Verizon will do. If you don't meet those requirements, you will have to find another method to get a working iPhone.

One such method would be to sell the phone on ebay and purchase a different one which IS unlocked. Verizon is not going to help you.

0 Likes
manindaniil

I not absolutely can precisely translate this sentence

"but they WILL NOT unlock it unless the phone is currently active on a Verizon line of service and the line of service has been in service for at least 60 days."

Phone wasn't connected to Verizon more than 3 months.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon will not unlock your phone because it is not active on a Verizon line of service right now.

You should sell it on ebay and purchase one which is already unlocked.

0 Likes