iPhone 4s backlight bleeding
arrimike

So today I went into Verizon to see if they could do something about my slight backlight bleeding issue.  It occurs at the top of the screen against light backgrounds.  The rep said there was nothing that he could do and told me to get a hold of tech support to see if they deem the issue worthy of a new phone.  I have yet to do so.  Will they exchange my few days old iPhone for a new one because of a slight defect? Or will they just tell me to deal with it and maybe point me in Apple's direction?  The problem with going to an Apple store is that they are 40 minutes from where I live and I don't want to go down there and get turned down.  And if they do possibly exchange it out, would it be a refurb.  In my mind, this issue does not warrant a refurb, but if I could possibly get a new one that does not have this issue, I would take it. 

Thanks for any assistance that you guys may be of.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4s backlight bleeding
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are within your first 14 days then you can exchange the phone for a new one.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
arrimike

Will I have to pay the $70 restocking fee?

0 Likes
arrimike

Or is it a $35 restocking charge?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi arrimike,

Please note that $70.00 restocking fee only applies to Netbooks and Tablets as per our return policy http://goo.gl/4qfm2 which can be reviewed online for your convenience.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes