Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 4s won't connect to Verizon Network
schenk11

I have 3G, and all functions work.  In the top right corner it shows the bars and #G but not the Verizon name.

When I go to settings-general-about then and then look at the "Network" it shows Not Available.

My wife has same phone and here it says Verizon as well as between the bars and 3G.

I have restarted, soft start, reset network settings and none have helped.

Battery life is greatly affected as it is always searching for the Verizon network.

Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4s won't connect to Verizon Network
Not applicable

Settings-General-Cellular  Make sure cellular data is "on" Roaming set to "off"

then restart your phone and see if that helped.

Good Luck

0 Likes
schenk11

Thank you for the suggestion.

I did this and I still can not connect to the Verizon network.

Other ideas.

0 Likes
Not applicable

settings-airplane mode (off)

I went looking at my iphone and that was the last thing to check.

if it still is not functioning bring it to a verizon wireless corporate store and have a tech look it over.

Good Luck

0 Likes
proyer

I was in Boston over the Weekend, May 3-5, 2013.

Received a phone call while in the plane just fine. Last phone call I received without resetting my phone daily.

The first time I called Verizon Customer Service the tech had me reset my entire phone. I asked why not just network and he said this would be better. So after 20 more minutes it actually solved the problem but I lost a lot of settings including ALL my ssid's that were stored. He said it was a once in a life time fluke.

The next day it happened again, calls looked like they were coming to my phone but I could not answer. I could not call back but I could text

Called again and a different tech had me just reset network. She also gave me her email addy in case I had this problem again.

FYI on day 2 my wife starting having the same issue.

very odd and very frustrating.

0 Likes
janestagg63

I am having the same problem, and the above suggestion also did not fix it - cannot connect phone to home wi-fi or make calls

0 Likes