iPhone wifi hotspot
KKerwood
How do I activate my iPhone 4's wifi hotspot capability and how much does it cost if anything?
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone wifi hotspot
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Are you referring to the ability to use your iPhone on WiFi (at home or at various WiFi Hot spots available) or are you referring to the service that costs an additional $20/month so that you can use your iPhone as a hotspot for other devices?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Are you referring to the ability to use your iPhone on WiFi (at home or at various WiFi Hot spots available) or are you referring to the service that costs an additional $20/month so that you can use your iPhone as a hotspot for other devices?

0 Likes
KKerwood
Don't worry I figured out what I have to do, but thanks.
0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Glad you figured it out. You might want to mark this thread as solved so that others will know that you figured out a solution.

0 Likes
1bgbusgirl

So I can’t use my iPhone as a hotspot without paying for it? I used my other phones as a hotspot for free!!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current.

If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that you have accurate information, 1bgbusgirl. Not all plans include free Mobile Hotspot. What is the name of your plan?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes