ios 6 questions and *228 for PRL??
amyzinnc

Ok 2 things...as of yesterday I am having horrible issues with dropping calls, not receiving them, very slow browsing, going from saying "verizon" to "extended" constantly...I saw somewhere where it said to update my PRL using *228..took a while, but it said was successful..but still seem to be having issues...any other ideas

Second..Ive had the update icon to update to IOS 6 for a few weeks now, but have ignored it as I'm unsure if its "safe" yet....can't afford to have anyhing else happen to this phone!? Thoughts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ios 6 questions and *228 for PRL??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello amyzinnc,

Thank you for sharing your wireless concern with us and the community! As your wireless provider, we have a responsibility to ensure that you have the absolute BEST wireless experience in the world! I would like to refresh our commitment to you, our customer, and address all of your wireless concerns. May I ask what city, state, and zip code are you in? Can I assume that there isn't any physical or liquid damage on your iPhone 4? I encourage you to perform the software update on the device to iOS 6 as updates are designed to enhance the iPhone's performance. Once you have done so then please reboot the device and retest the service. If you are still having network related issues then we may have to file a ticket for you. If this is the case then please reply to this message with the requested details and the results of your phone's performance after the software update.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes