ios 7 iphone 4
laide

I've been downloading ios 7 since yesterday and it's been over 24 hours, and it still says updating, i haven't been able to use my phone... can anyone help?!?! Why is it taking this long? I downloaded it for my mom on her phone and it only took like 10 minutes but its been about two days now for mine and it still says updating..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ios 7 iphone 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yikes! That is way too long, laide! Are you connected to WiFi when trying to download? Have you tried to reset the device? Try to power off the device and turn it back on. Turn off Cellular data (Settings > General > Cellular Data > Off) Connect to WiFi and try to download again.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
groucho21

We have a similar issue.  updated to ios7 yesterday via itunes.  we have powered off no work.  when powered off comes back to the Set Up Your iPhone screen.  HELP!   

Also, tried restore from iTunes backup on the Set up Sreen, don't know if it worked or not

Message was edited by: ken nachlinger

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi groucho21,

Let's get your phone back online pronto! It appears that something went wrong during the software update process. Do a hard reset http://bit.ly/LdGqLl to bring it back to original factory settings and clear any system error encountered while updating. keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes