Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iphone 4 want send imessage
Quick22

I cannot send an imessage to anyone with an iphone.  I just attempts to send for a period of time (zapping my battery) and then it fails.  When I do try to send a message (blue text) to an iphone I have to then click on the message to send as text message (green) and it sends. 

I did try turning off the phone and restart, no luck.  I also did a network reset as I found on this blog in order to try to trouble shoot.

Please advise to how this can be corrected since the upgrade to ios7 appears to be affecting Verizon customers.

Thank you,

Melissa

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 4 want send imessage
Kurlisu

I'm having the same problem! When I reboot the phone by holding down the home key and power button, it works for a few hours and then right back to not working again!

So frustrated!

0 Likes
ipod4

i am having the same problem. cant figure it out.

0 Likes
Johnica

I am having the same problem! It is so annoying, because if you forget to tap the message to change it to an SMS then your message is never sent! Always something with Apple!!!

0 Likes
bshirsch

same here.  i think it's a verizon problem, not an apple one, though.  my friends with iphones on other carriers don't seem to have this problem.

0 Likes