iphone 4s has stop receiving signal from cell tower?
gig1007

no email

text or calls

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 4s has stop receiving signal from cell tower?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi gig1007,

Let's get that device back up and running, I want you to be able to use your 4s! When did this begin? When calling out, do you receive an error message? When others call you, do they get your voice mail? With regard to your emails, are you having issues w/both sending and receiving?
Please reset your network settings, try again and keep me posted. The steps are right here: http://vz.to/16NnPBn

Thank you!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
martin412

My phone has also been doing this as well since this morning, I got a hold of technical support and we did everything she could, So she sent it over to other people assuming it was a tower issue, which these other people never got back to me.

0 Likes
martin412

My phone has also been doing this as well since this morning, I got a  hold of technical support and we did everything she could, So she sent  it over to other people assuming it was a tower issue, which these other  people never got back to me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi martin412,

We would love to take a closer look at options. What zip code are you in? How long has this occured? Has your service been reinstated? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes