Re: iphone 4s imei is not clean
abdelwahab

i don't say that there are verizon in Africa.no he is in America and i think he bought it there.i called verizon but they say they can't unlock it if i don't have account in verizon.you tell me that verizon doesn't have iphone 4s gsm but cdma? i'm trying to reach my uncle since nothing.i'm not crazy, you don't understand me at all.

'

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

abdelwahab wrote:

i called verizon but they say they can't unlock it if i don't have account in verizon.

This is your problem.

abdelwahab wrote:

no he is in America and i think he bought it there.

If your uncle is in America and you think he bought the phone there, you should return the phone to him. He can activate the phone on his account and get it unlocked. He can then reactivate his phone back on his account and send the iPhone back to you. This would solve your problem.

However, you say in your original post that your phone's imei is not clean. If this is the case, your uncle would not be able to activate it on his account since the phone has been reported as lost or stolen. You should find out where your uncle purchased the phone. If he purchased the phone used from another person, the person he purchased it from had either stolen the phone and sold it to your uncle or reported it as lost or stolen after your uncle purchased it.

0 Likes
abdelwahab

THANKS for your reply.Smiley Happy

0 Likes