iphone 4s locked to verizon 12.0
anujdev93

i have iphone 4s which i receive in gift.In my iphone 4s there is verizon sim card.Now I want to ask some question:

-I had see error saying your iphone is not activated contact your carrier.I cant use my iphone 4s to another carrier.How can i Unlock My iPhone pls help me.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 4s locked to verizon 12.0
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Anujdev93,

What a nice gift to receive! I don't want your gift to be a waste so I want to go over the requirements to unlock a global phone.

In order for us to generate an Unlock code for any global phone we have to have an active Verizon Wireless account that has been active and in good standings for at least 60 days. Once the phone has been unlocked, we can provide another unlock after 10 months.

I hope this provides clarification.  You can reach out Global Support team 24/7 by dialing 001-908-559-4899.

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you a current Verizon Wireless customer? You sound like you are elsewhere in the world.

Only current Verizon Wireless customers along with other requirements can request a SIM unlock for a Verizon Wireless phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
anujdev93

yes i m in india.if i requirement are not fulfilled than is any other way to unlock my iphone?.i could mange to find purchase bill is any chance to unlock?.Pls Help Me with this.My iphone 4s is waste if i cant unlock it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Anujdev93,

What a nice gift to receive! I don't want your gift to be a waste so I want to go over the requirements to unlock a global phone.

In order for us to generate an Unlock code for any global phone we have to have an active Verizon Wireless account that has been active and in good standings for at least 60 days. Once the phone has been unlocked, we can provide another unlock after 10 months.

I hope this provides clarification.  You can reach out Global Support team 24/7 by dialing 001-908-559-4899.

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
anujdev93

Thanks For Support

But I receive gift,So i dont know Whether I am customer or not,In iphone 4s i show only verizon sim card inside sim tray,If i provide u imei or model no.,Can u Unlock My iphone?

If My iphone 4s verizon does not fullfill ur current verizon customer requirement,then What should I Do?,Is there any chance of unlock.PLs help ME I want to use iphone with indian carrier

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sell the phone and purchase a factory unlocked version from Apple.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
anujdev93

Who gonne buy this cdma iphone?.Can I return it to apple?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Contact the person who gave you the iPhone as a gift and get the receipt.  With the receipt, go to Apple and exchange it for an iPhone you can use in India.

0 Likes