iphone 4s unlock?
Xplode

hey guys im having trouble with this verizon iphone 4s ...i am in india right now and want to use vodafone local sim here...but the problem is my sim portion is locked i think...how can i unlock it here or contact verizon customer service in india?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 4s unlock?
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Xplode!

I hope you are enjoying your time in India! I can definitely assist you with the details about unlocking your SIM card for local use while located there. Below are the requirements in order for us to assist you with this. I hope it assists you, as well as other users of global devices.

-You must be a Verizon Wireless customer

-The device being unlocked must be active on a Verizon Wireless line of service.

-The line of service must be active for at least 60 days.

-The line must be in good standing for at least the last 60 days (no service suspensions or hotlines)

-One SIM unlock is approved per line every ten months.

If you meet these requirements and are still located in India, please send me a DM with your name and mobile number. I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks and have a good day!

ChristinaB_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Xplode

Hey since iam not a verizon customer and bought this phone from ebay so can you guys please unlock my phone .. I can provide you with imei and meid code and unlocking charges

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should take the matter up with the seller on eBay.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
googie

I know this isn't correct, but I just signed up and can't find where to ask a question!  I upgraded my Verizon Access Manager and lost the connection to my wireless printer -- can anyone help?

0 Likes
Xplode

@ann154 he is not picking up my call..i feel as if iam scamed because im not in a position to buy a new one as it is really expensive in india and this phone is like a dual core ipod and nothing else..please help me out please

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then send a complaint to ebay. And give the seller a bad rating.

Next time I would suggest that you verify that the item you are interested in will work in location you want to use it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Unfortunately i see this going down in flames after what Christina from Ver. posted an being that the phone was purchased on Ebay. But Hopefully there's a fix in the mix an the Op can still use the phone.

0 Likes
Xplode

Ohh crap then there is no way to unlock this phone??? Is it kind of garbage nw?? Pls dnt say like tht

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Xplode

Sad i think there must be some remote unlock service or verizon guys can do it

.. Im ready to pay 100$ for this

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes