iphone 4s
RS0801
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot slide my Iphone 4s to unlock or answer phone.  Does anyone have any ideas why?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 4s
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

How long has this been happening?

How long have you had the device?

Has the screen experienced an physical damage?
Have you tried resetting the phone by pressing and holding the lock and the home button together until the phone resets?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, bubblesterry. We definitely want to help unlock this phone trouble mystery. Our friend ttipgem has some fantastic questions that would really help in finding an answer for you, in addition to a great suggestion for restarting your phone. Please keep us posted with the answers so we can get your phone working.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
4478eteg

Thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately now keeps telling me the time by voice and still can't slide to unlock Smiley Sad

0 Likes
4478eteg

Yes I did, didn't think of that, but still cannot slide to unlock it, thank you.  Any other suggestion will be appreciated.

0 Likes
4478eteg

I got the device in December, just happened today out of the blue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help you unlock that device ASAP 4478eteg! Thanks for trying a soft reset. I would try connecting the device the charger or to a computer via the usb to see if it responds. Has the device been physically damaged or exposed to liquid?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! It does seem to be an issue with the touchscreen. Did you try restoring your phone via iTunes? http://bit.ly/SzGLKs

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes