iphone sending unreadable texts
brandi7706

maybe once a week someone that I have sent a text to will respond to me and tell me that they can't read what I've sent.  on my end the text is readable, but when the person sends back what they have received from me it usually shows up as "^%$#%^^&**(&(&)*(^*%$&&^*^(*&(&^"  no matter what I send it is a jumbled mess.  I can restart my phone and this usually stops it, but like I said, I have to do this about once a week.  What's up with this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone sending unreadable texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's fix this brandi7706!  Are you running 6.0.1? Please check in Settings>General>About.  If not, please update and test.  If so, please try backing up and restoring the device by following the visuals here  http://bit.ly/XOYvGc .  Please share.  Thank you.

Tominque B.
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: iphone sending unreadable texts
brandi7706

since I wrote this I went to the local verizon store and they were clueless.  Said they had never heard of this happening.  I had even gotten someone that received one of these crazy questions to forward it back to my phone so the verizon people could see it.  One of the workers turned my phone to were it would send text as only sms.   this still hasn't helped,  I still get messages that my phone is sending crazy unreadable text.

0 Likes