Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iphone4s SIM UNLOCK
dunhangliu

I am a man of iphone4s please help to make a phone call to unlock! Thank you very much!!!!!!! Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
Re: iphone4s SIM UNLOCK
soupcannon

This is a user forum no one here can unlock your phone for you please contact vzw for help

0 Likes
dunhangliu

thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello dunhangliu,

International travel is my favorite hobby! May I ask do you have an international trip planned? If so then may I ask where to? It's always exciting to talk to another fellow traveler! Having an unlocked iPhone 4S is certainly a great thing to have while traveling globally! I'm sure I don't have to sell you on the benefits of an unlocked phone so I'll get right to the qualifications. Please see below to confirm that you qualify to have your iPhone 4S unlocked.

• The device being unlocked must be active on a Verizon Wireless line of service.
  • The line of service must be active at least 60 days.
  • The line of service must be in good financial standing for the past 60 days.
  • A customer may only have one 3G SIM unlocked per line every 10 months.
    • Side note: The customer's manufacturer's device warranty is not affected by a 3G SIM unlock as long as the customer remains with Verizon Wireless.

If you meet the qualifications noted above then feel free to send me a direct message with your full name, mobile number, and a summary of the change that you would like to make. This way I can have your device unlocked so you can use other wireless carriers while traveling internationally.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes