iphone4s unlock?
ylhu

I bought two IPHONE4S on EBAY, verizon's iphone4s,, they have a clean ESN, Iwould like to use in a foreign country, but it can not use the G network, please help me to unlock, I will pay you $ 30! Thank you!Contact me by EMAIL: ylhu0718@yahoo.com

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iphone4s unlock?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I'm pretty sure you can contact Verizon for an unlock code.

0 Likes
ylhu

Thank you, but I do not VERIZON account, now I have two IPHONE4S, they need to unlock it! Can you help me unlock it? I will unlock a $ 30 payment by PAYPAL

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless you have an active Verizon account and meet their conditions, you can't get a Verizon iPhone 4S unlocked for GSM use overseas. The seller should have indicated that in their description of the item.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

iirc you must have been a vzw customer for a min of 30 days before they will unlock the phone

0 Likes
ylhu

Thank you, but I do not VERIZON account, now I have two IPHONE4S, they need to unlock it!Can you help me unlock it? I will unlock a $ 30 payment by PAYPAL

0 Likes
ylhu

Thank you, but I do not VERIZON account, now I have two IPHONE4S, they need to unlock it!Can you help me unlock it? I will unlock a $ 30 payment by PAYPAL

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

The point is that you will NOT be able to get these iPhones unlocked via Verizon. You can call them directly so they can tell you what can and can't happen if that helps. Otherwise, it looks like you spent money on devices you won't be able to use. Since you chose to purchase the devices from an unauthorized seller you took the risk of purchasing something you may never get to use unless you opt to open an account with VZW. You MIGHT be able to find an alternative method if it exists but you won't get that info on this forum. Good luck!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Similar results here in this thread.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/765997

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ylhu

Can you help me!thank you!

0 Likes