is my iphone 4s unlocked or not?
aji_lastanto

firstly i want to introduce myself to the forum moderator and member, my name is Aji Lastanto and i'm from indonesia.

i'm not a verizon customer i just join the forum because i have one question i want to ask about my iphone 4s verizon that i bought a week ago from previous owner (this is used iphone not a new one), i buy it because i have checked the imei and it is unlocked (because i want to use it with my GSM sim card).

after the iphone 4s in my hand i try to insert my local GSM sim card into the simtray, and guess what the signal bar isn't there is searching for a long time and never came up the signal bar.

in here i want to ask to Verizon officiall staff what is the exact problem of my iphone 4s? maybe Verizon staff can give me a solution to fix this issue, i want to verify my iphone 4s unlock status because after i restore my iphone 4s to the newest iOS 6.1.3 it show a notification "Congratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked."

please, i really need help to solving this problem. any advice or solution i apreciate it

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: is my iphone 4s unlocked or not?
aji_lastanto

update picture

IMG_0001.png

0 Likes