is there a way to get ringtones with out using itunes syncing my iphone 4 will not sync
taurian101

how do I get ringtones with out syncing

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: is there a way to get ringtones with out using itunes syncing my iphone 4 will not sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your calls rocking, taurian101! You can visit vzw.com/mediastore for options to send tones to your device! Also have the option to download 3rd party applications that may be available in the App Store for tones.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: is there a way to get ringtones with out using itunes syncing my iphone 4 will not sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your calls rocking, taurian101! You can visit vzw.com/mediastore for options to send tones to your device! Also have the option to download 3rd party applications that may be available in the App Store for tones.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

Don't use Verizon to get the tones. They are not comparable with Apple iphones.

From the apple store app on your phone, they can be simply downloaded to your phone. If you don't want to sync from iTunes.

However you can add songs to your iTunes library and make your own and save a ton of cash. I have created 100's of them.

But you then need to sync to get them to your iPhone.

How to Make Ringtones for the iPhone (with Pictures) - wikiHow

Very easy and saves you money.

Good Luck

0 Likes