is there an additional fee to use iphone 4 as a mobile hotspot?
funsize1

Is there an additional fee to use iphone 4 as a mobile hotspot?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: is there an additional fee to use iphone 4 as a mobile hotspot?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It depends. What kind of plan are you on and what kind of data plan do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Weiss

I had the same question. I am on the 2GB Share anything plan and so far just use my iPhone 4. Thoughts?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Mobile hotspot is included in the Share Everything plans; there's a fee if you're on a tiered plan or have unlimited data

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I should add that even though there is no mobile hotspot fee if you're on a Share Everything plan, the hotspot pulls from your data plan, so depending on how much you use your phone on cellular data and what-all is hooked up via the hotspot and that usage, you could blow through your 2 GB in a hurry.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi funsize1, that's a great question! Tikibar is correct that if you have a Share Everything plan the mobile hotspot is included and will deduct from your data allowance. For other plans, you'll need to add the feature and there is a separate charge. Let me know which data plan you have and I'll look up pricing for you.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes